Tuesday, February 10, 2009

politics

How many French men does it take to defend the city of Paris?
Don't know...its never been done.

********************************************************
Hilary Clinton, George Bush, Sarkozy, a boy and a monk were stuck
on a plane that is falling fast. They are 5 but there are only 4 parachutes. Hilary said "I'm a woman, you cant leave a woman on a plane to die" so she took one and jumped. Bush said "I'm the smartest in the world, every one needs me" he took one and jumped. Sarkozy blabbed something in french that no one understood, he took one and jumped. The monk tells the boy "You take the last parachute, let me die" the boy said "Why? We can both jump." "How is that?" said the monk. the boy replies, "Because the so called smartest man Bush took my school bag and jumped!!!"

********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment